With the school year coming to an sudden end for High School Seniors across the nation, we understand the devastation and sadness students and families are facing. It is quite a disappointment for the Seniors who have lost their prom night, their sports banquets, their senior week and of course the graduation memories that they would have held on to forever. This milestone is something they have waited years for, and in the blink of an eye, its all canceled.
Williams & Stuart Real Estate believes that being involved with and serving the community is a vital part of their mission as a small, locally owned business. They have been fortunate enough to work with several local charities, little league teams, and those in desperate need.
Hearing about the students who aren’t able to proudly walk in their cap and gown and celebrate the past four years of hard work and dedication is what sparked the idea to hold a video contest where a lucky entrant could win $1,000. While they can’t bring back the end of Senior year for the fellow high schoolers, they wanted to find a way to create a fun senior memory from home and offer a little extra money to help students get going on their educational goals.
Williams & Stuart Real Estate hopes this scholarship can bring happiness and something to look forward to during this time of uncertainty. They want nothing more than to honor and recognize all the class of 2020. If you know of a graduating High School Senior, have them participate in this video contest.
Here is what you need to do to enter→
- Create a 1-2 minute video answering the question “What does home mean to you?” and submit it here.
- Make sure you are following Williams & Stuart on Facebook & Instagram
Yes, it is that easy! The rules are very simple→
- Entrants must be a college-bound senior living in Rhode Island or nearby in Massachusetts or Connecticut
- Your face and voice must be clear and easy to understand
- The video must answer the question,“What does home mean to you?”
- By submitting this video you give us permission to post it on our social media accounts
Video submissions end on 6/10/20. We will be selecting ONE lucky winner on 6/17/20. GOOD LUCK, GET CREATIVE & HAVE FUN!